Wednesday 1 April 2020

One Thing On Everyone’s Mind – Coronavirus Disease or COVID-19




Coronavirus disease or COVID-19, is on everyone’s mind. Let’s face it, how could it not be?

Who’s going to work? If you’re lucky, you’re working from home. If not, what the hell are you doing all day? You probably have the cleanest house in history.

When you wake up, do you take a shower? Are you getting dressed with anything better than sweats? Ladies, do you put on your makeup? I have to tell you the truth. I still get up before around 5am. I get out of bed at 5:30am. I take a shower and get dressed with something more than sweats. And, yes, I put on my makeup.

I do have a little work to do. And for that I’m eternally grateful!

I get out for a 2 hour walk every day. Most days I get out with my best friend Sue and her 10 year old dog, who is now in the best of shape. If the weather is rainy, I get out with my umbrella. I do have a stepper at home, but I really prefer to be out. It's a little bit of normalcy.

I really don’t know how much of our “normal” people, will stay normal. We’re all going to have to TRY!

In the meantime, I’ll continue to wake up at 5am, take a shower, get dressed and put on my makeup. And I pray that I’ll still have work!

Make someone smile today.

Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment