Friday 31 January 2020

Sisters-in-Style! For Women Over 50!





Geri’s on the right and Sue’s on the left. We’ve been best friends for over 25 years and we’re Sisters-in-Style for Women Over 50.

We met in Montreal and bonded over our love for tennis, good food and fashion.

When I first met Geri she had bright red spiky hair and I thought she looked fantastic. Since becoming friends, I’ve become more adventurous in my fashion choices. She chides me when I don’t wear lipstick and she’s right, I look better with it on. She would never be seen without her MAC Russian Red lipstick while I have a palette of pinks, reds and even coral.

When I met Sue had started developing her own sense of style. Mine was rather outrageous. I have a passion for sunglasses, the bigger the better. And I have 25 pairs, and I’m still looking. Sue’s right, I’m never without my red lipstick – even to take out the garbage. Sue has got me not to wear black exclusively. My colour palette has expanded to white, grey and red.

Our styles are different but we share the same view of fashion. WE DEPLORE the lack of interesting clothes for women over 50. It’s not that we’re looking to dress models, all body types should be celebrated.

We’re going to share shopping experiences – not all clothes have to cost a fortune, finding independent boutiques with interesting selections, our dos and don’ts and ways to feel fabulous over 50.

Stay tuned!

Geri & Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment